Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Red November

Congrats to the Republican and Tea Party members for this phenomenal win in the elections.  The map was a lovely shade of red when I awoke this morning and I could not be happier except if the country was united in this happiness.  I am proud to say that I voted yesterday along with an incredibly high number of voters hitting the polls yesterday especially for a midterm election.  What inspiration!  This country CAN vote and the people have spoken.  No more mis-representing.  No more policies that few people support.  No more!  What a lesson for the upcoming generation that voting makes a difference.  It is the most clear our voices as one, are heard by the federal government and you can bet that things will be changing.  Not over night but changes will occur and I can only hope that the Republicans live up to their promise to America.  God Bless this glorious nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment